The Media has covered-up what is really happening in Iraq. Huge numbers of Filipina prostitutes have been imported to serve American soldiers. Most of the female medical leaves are due to pregnancies. And, there is an orgy of American male soldiers raping American female soldiers. This has driven some female American soldiers to death.
15 Percent of Veterans Report Sexual Trauma to the VA
A study released today by the VA's National Center for Posttraumatic Stress Disorder found that 15 percent of the Iraq/Afghanistan vets seeking treatment at VA facilities report experiencing some kind of sexual trauma while serving in the military. Additionally, these veterans are 1.5 times more likely require mental health care. These numbers are derived from the nearly 40 percent of recent war veterans who've sought general medical care since being discharged from the military. Screening all vets coming through VA medical facilities for sexual trauma is a standard practice.
Here are more statistics referenced in the report [via Reuters and USA Today]:|
- 76 percent of women who've had previous sexual trauma reported mental health problems, 51 percent of which include some form of PTSD.
- 47 percent of women without a history of sexual trauma reported mental health problems, 22 percent of which include some form of PTSD.
- Women with military-related sexual trauma experiences have a 59 percent higher risk of mental health problems.
- Men with military-related sexual trauma experiences have a 40 percent higher risk of mental health problems.
- One in seven female vets reported an instance of military sexual trauma.
- Just under one percent of male vets reported an instance of military sexual trauma.
The study covered 125,000 veterans seeking treatment from the VA between October 2001 and October 2007. Active duty soldiers were not included because the VA is not involved with their care. Additionally, the specific types of sexual trauma were not included, only the number of occurrences.